There is a new Employment Offer At First National Bank. The bank is looking to recruit a Dealer.
- Identify and implement on opportunities for revenue growth in order to deliver on sales targets
- Understand key competitors, global trends, related sector dynamics and key macro environmental forces to analyse and identify opportunities and challenges.
- Understand the critical macro and micro-environmental impacts and relationships to be well positioned for strategic initiatives to further drive business growth
- Develop tactical plans to drive revenue growth through efficient pricing and product offering
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of product Turnover and Revenue, both FX and FI
- Support to achieve turnover and profit targets aligned to the overall Markets Sales objective and strive for sustainable growth in revenue
- Contribute to portfolio growth by ensuring that client solutions are relevant and satisfactory to drive retention and leads for new acquisitions
- Understand and stay close to the needs, demands and expectations of clients to ensure successful deal origination and execution
- Demonstrate high-level relationship building and maintenance experience in daily interactions with clients to ensure satisfaction and retention
- Adopt effective marketing and sales techniques to deepen existing relationships with clients
- Adhere to market ethics in accordance with the ACI code of conduct to boost client confidence and trust, and ultimately win their loyalty
- Gain leads and access to stakeholders in Corporate, commercial and Government organisations through effective relationship management of existing clients for further engagements by the Sales Dealers
- Formulate solutioning approaches where considerations will include client requirements, regulations, internal risk frameworks and pricing
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue listen advise influence and negotiate to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Ensure supportive and open relationship with all relevant stakeholders i.e., CCIB, Compliance, TROPS, Retail, Credit, etc.
- Ensure that the processes, structures, systems, and resources required to effectively service existing clients and develop new clients are in place and continuously reviewed
- Develop and execute sales strategy around growing and servicing existing clients while ensuring that it is in line with and supports Markets Sales broader strategy
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence or information, and take ownership of data integrity and accuracy of reporting
- Track, control, and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or a related field
- Preferred Qualification – Post graduate Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics is advantageous
- ACI Dealing Certificate
- Experience – 3 to 5 year’s experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at a junior specialist level
- Minimum of 5 years Financial Markets experience
- Job Placement At Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana Job
- Latest Job Posting At Servair Ghana
How To Send An Application For First National Bank’s Offer Of Employment
To apply, click on This
Closing Date: 1st January, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED