A Director (Internal Audit Directorate) is needed At University of Ghana – UG.
At the University of Ghana (UG), the Director of Internal Audit shall, under the Vice-Chancellor be responsible for the internal audit of the accounts and financial transactions of the University.
Subject to the relevant statutes, the Director of Internal Audit reports administratively to the Vice-Chancellor and functionally to the Audit Committee of the University of Ghana.
See Also: New Job Opening At ACET
Duties At University Of Ghana:
The Director of Internal Audit shall:
- Ensure the establishment and operation of an efficient and effective financial control system;
- Vet all proposed expenditures to ensure compliance with laid-down internal control systems and other statutory requirements;
- Conduct periodic examination of the accounts of the University including limited financial and operational. units;
- Monitor and ensure that all expenditures incurred have been authorised and are within budgetary provisions;
- where required, conduct management audits and submit reports thereof;
- Liaise with External Auditors and ensure that appropriate action is taken on reported audit findings;
- Generally, be responsible for ensuring that the University complies with the Internal Audit Agency Act 2003 (Act 658) and relevant Acts and policies of the University; and
- Discharge any other assignments that the Vice-Chancellor shall deem necessary.
Check Also: Latest Job Opportunities At Anglogold Ashanti
Qualification And Attributes:
- A good first degree, a master’s degree in a relevant discipline and membership of a professional Accounting/Auditing body with experience in public accounting and or auditing
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ post qualification experience, at least five of which should have been in a senior management position, with relevant industry experience
- In addition, the applicant must have:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Considerable strategic and collegial skills that will enable him/her to function within the Higher Education Sector;
- Good business sense with a deep understanding and appreciation of strategic and operational issues;
- High-level analytical skills and demonstrable evidence of competence and leadership.
- Amazing Job Opportunities At Absa Bank
- Accion Microfinance Bank Job Opening
- Lancaster University Ghana Job Recruitment
How To Submit An Application For Director Of Internal Audit Directorate (UG)
Click on this Link to apply
Deadline: Friday, 23rd December 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED