The service of a Dean, School of Languages is needed at the University of Ghana (UG). The position will report to the Provost, College of Humanities.
The School of Languages is made up of the following Departments:
- Department of English
- Department of French
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of Modern Languages
Check Also: New Job Opening At ACET
Qualifications And Attributes
The successful candidate must:
- Be of professorial rank from an academic/research institution or a person from industry eligible for that position;
- Be capable of providing academic leadership especially in the area of teaching, research and extension in the relevant disciplines;
- Provide evidence of managerial and administrative leadership and capacity to promote a collegial working environment in the School;
- Demonstrate capacity to attract funding for research and development;
- Have the vision and the drive to oversee the growth and development of the School.
- The Dean is responsible for providing leadership to the School and for maintaining and promoting the efficiency and good order in accordance with the policies and procedures prescribed by the University Act and Statutes, or as may be determined by the Council, the Academic Board and the School Management Committee.
- The Dean is to ensure that the approved programmes and functions of the School are duly carried out by members of the School.
- The Dean is also responsible for the general administration of the School in respect of human, financial and material resources within the general framework of University policy.
- Massive Graduate Job Recruitment At Lycopodium
- Latest Job Vacancies At Planned Parenthood Association
- IntraHealth International Amazing Vacancies
How To Submit An Application For Dean of School of Languages
To Submit an application, click Here
Closing Date: 23rd December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED