IQVIA is hiring a Senior Project Leader, Gastroenterology, Immunology and Women’s Health – Global Project Leadership.
See Also: Open Slot At Ghana Water Company
IQVIA’s Gastroenterology, Immunology and Women’s Health Unit is a global team of professionals dedicated to assisting our clients in driving healthcare forward and enabling medical breakthroughs that advance healthcare and patient treatment options around the world. We are looking for a Senior Project Leader with experience in Gastroenterology, Autoimmune and Rheumatology, Dermatology, Rare Diseases, Plasma Derived Therapies or Women’s Health experience to join our innovative and dynamic group.
As Senior Project Leader you will manage cross functional teams and liaise directly between IQVIA functions and the customer, acting as that accountable point for delivery and quality whilst maintaining financial control. You will be supported by domain experts in every function, enabled by best-in-class technology and data analytics.
Key collaborators are the Clinical Lead for site management, the Project Vendor Manager, the Project Management Analyst for project coordination, tracking and financial analysis, and the Site Activation Manager as an expert in start-up.
This is an important and high-profile role within our Research & Development Operation and IQVIA’s size and global footprint will present you with the breadth of opportunities necessary to develop your career.
Typically assigned to one or two projects, or a program, responsibilities might include:
- Leading global cross-functional project team delivery, accountable for achievement of milestones and quality of contracted scope
- Serving as the primary contact with the customer for progress and governance
- Developing study management plans and ensuring consistent use of study tools, training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures
- Anticipating risk and implementing mitigation strategies
- Managing study team assignments, accountability and resource requirements
- Ensuring the study budget is managed proactively including scope changes and financial systems are accurate
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field
- Global project management experience within the drug development industry, with previous CRO experience is ideal
- Minimum 4 years prior project management experience and experience in clinical operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- In depth therapeutic knowledge in Gastroenterology (Irritable Bowel Disease, Pancreatitis, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Autoimmune/Rheumatology (RA, Lupus or Osteoarthritis), Dermatology (Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis or Urticaria) ), Rare Diseases Plasma Derived Therapies, or Women’s Health (including Fertility; Contraception; Endometriosis, Osteoporosis) would be an advantage
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Open Post At ASA Savings and Loans
- New Job Post At Rhemdick Klodin
- Open Slot At Accra Compost & Recycling Plant
- Numerous Positions At Airteltigo
How To Submit An Application For Senior Project Leader At IQVIA
Interested persons should click Here to apply.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED