There is an Open Slot At Accra Compost & Recycling Plant (ACARP). The Accra-based recycling and composting company is looking to hire an eligible applicant to fill the role of Deputy Managing Director (DMD). The Managing Director will report to the Managing Director.
The Deputy Managing Director will generally oversee the development,
implementation and processes, as well as the maintenance of the entire
plant operations and production.
The purpose of this position is to ensure optimisation of the plant and
oversee all the technical areas of the site, including, but not limited to, the
technical assets, repairs, upgrades of plant facilities, process area controls,
and statutory regulations
See Also: New Job Notice At Coca-Cola
- Manage technical operations of the business
- Provide technical support and leadership to all technical team and
- Review/approve current operational and technical SOPs.
- Practise effective project management skills in leading new projects that the business will embark on.
- Track progress towards goals, using programme metrics, and budget spending to ensure achievement of goals within funding guidelines
- Mentor team members in achieving various task or assignments.
- Assist in the training of Engineering department staff
- Lead all QA/QC and internal technical audit activities.
- Identify opportunities for automation by leveraging the latest software and digital technologies.
- Manage capital project budgets.
- Ensure projects are completed within budget.
- Coordinate and communicate with other managers to leverage resources and discuss solutions to matters of significance
- Manage the daily operations of the Plant.
Check Also: Exciting Career Opportunities At Lively Minds
- Education Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- An MBA or postgraduate qualification.
- Member of a recognised professional body (institute of Engineers or a senior level Project Management certification)- preferred
- Technical & Skills Requirements
10 years or more in senior management or supervisory experience, including hiring, coaching, performance reviews and mentoring.
- Proficiency in financial management
Experience in managing large capital projects.
- Relevant working exposure and experience in waste management
will be an added advantage,
- Responsible for promoting an efficient work environment with a key focus on the employee’s safety,
- Ensures the performance of root tause analysis for failure of equipment and system problems and recommend changes to operations.
- Experience in general Reseurce Management and role scheduling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong emotional maturity
- Amazing Job Offers At Kempinski
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited Job Update
- SHS/Degree Job Offer At Baker Hughes
How To Submit An Applications For The Accra Compost & Recycling Plant Open Slot
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 18th November, 2022
Please note that only shortlsted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED