Here is the Latest Job Advertisement At Socfin Group. The job opportunity exists for an expatriate position of a Palm Oil Mill Manager. This position reports to the General Manager On Site and Head Of Industry Within the Group’s Headquarters in Europe.
The purpose of this position is to ensure that harvested palm fruits are processed in an efficient, dynamic an cost effective manner.
See Also: Amazing Job Offers At Kempinski
Duties And Responsibilities:
As the Head of the Palm Oil Mill section within the entire plantations, the main accountabilities of the incumbent include but are not limited to the following:
- Technical management of the mill and its units, including the laboratory and workshop.
- Managing and supervising the Mill Personnel to deliver optimum productivity.
- Managing the acquisition of inputs/spare parts to ensure the required spares and quantities are always available for use.
- Ensuring that the costs of mill operations are always within budget.
- Ensuring that mill personnel, at all times, are well-trained.
- Carrying out administrative duties and ensuring that reports covering the operations of the mill are accurate and timely.
- Execute any other task that may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager on site or the Group’s head of industry
Check Also: Exciting Career Opportunities At Lively Minds
Key Elements And Attributes Of The Job:
- Very knowledgeable in modern agro-processing technology
- Very versatile with mechanics, electricals, hydraulics, pneumatics, boilers, turbines, etc, that are associated with agro-processing plants.
- Minimum of five – 10 years hands-on work experience in palm oil milling.
- Very good speaker and writer of the English language.
- Fluency in any other foreign language, like French and or Portuguese is a plus.
- Easier integration with personnel from other nationalities and or cultural orientation.
- Approachable, team player and easy to interact with by all levels of employees.
- A practical person with excellent communication skills.
- Competent, dynamic, efficient and result-oriented
- Very well organised and a good planner
- Computer literate.
- Willingness to work for longer hours and under pressure
- Willingness to live and work within the Plantations, which are mostly located in remote/rural areas,
- Minimum educational attainment of a Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or any qualification
relevant to the job requirements stated above.
- Applicants should have completed their mandatory national service work.
Suitably qualified and interested applicants will enjoy the following:
- Free housing
- Competitive renumeration
- New Job Notice At Coca-Cola
- Exciting Career Opportunities At T-TEL
- Watch the Galamsey Economy exposé by Anas || Full Video
How To Submit An Application For The Socfin Group Latest Job Advertisement
You may submit your application letters cum CVs to the Managing Director through this email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th November, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED