The position of M&E Specialist needs to be filled At GIZ.
- The REACH project seeks to build Climate Resilience across 14 districts in northern Ghana.
- Through extensive capacity building measures on Conservation Agriculture, Community Engagement and improved planning and policies on District level, the challenges of climate change for rural areas are tackled. The Project is co-funded by the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- It is part of the EU Ghana Agricultural Programme which is implemented together with the Ministry of Food and Agriculture of Ghana (MoFA).
See Also: Latest Job Advertisement At Socfin Group
Scope of Role:
- As a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer you are responsible for the Result Oriented Monitoring of the project.
- In a team with another M&E Officer you develop tools and methodologies to capture and track the projects progress and thereby provide important information for the steering of its processes.
- At the same time you ensure that the necessary data for reporting and communication is available.
- Additionally, you are responsible for the implementation of a process to introduce the instrument of Sustainable Environmental Assessments at the 14 MMDAs of the projects joint programme area.
- Develops the monitoring structure based on the project logframe, gathered baseline data, as well as developing project implementation lines and ensure continuous progress indicator tracking towards management and project team
- Effectively links the project monitoring system with the EU-GAP structures and the EU monitoring system
- Plans and Guides data collection with technical project staff and the Regional/District Planning and Coordination Units
- Steering the process to implement a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) capacity-building programme
- Is responsible for planning, coordinating and documenting meetings or workshops, with a focus on M&E
- Support project management on the progress review and potential adjustments to log frame structure
- Collects input and produces the annual narrative report to the EU Delegation Ghana
- Creates a frequent exchange and a planned joint reporting mechanism with the M&E focal points of EU Ghana Agriculture Programme (EUGAP)
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s degree in social sciences, monitoring & evaluation, development planning or any relevant field for the position.
- 3 years’ work experience in a comparable position with a track record on developing and setting up monitoring systems.
- Work experience with public sector institutions and experience in the field of sustainable environmental analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge in quantitative/qualitative analysis, ability to produce structured reports.
- Experience in analyzing agricultural/environmental as well as socio-economic related data.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, proven skill in report writing.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Team, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent knowledge of English; Knowledge of local languages of Upper West is a strong asset.
- Strong knowledge of ICT technologies and computer applications (e.g. data analysis programmes like SPSS, Power BI etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure, strong team orientation, cooperation, and negotiation skills.
- AsanSka University College of Design and Technology Job
- New Job Notice At Coca-Cola
- Open Slot At Accra Compost & Recycling Plant
How To Submit Application For M&E Specialist (GIZ)
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Code 2022/REACH-M&E/14/11 in the subject line. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 25th November, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED