There services of a Bar Manager at Mövenpick Hotels.
What you will be doing:
- Supervise operation of all bars in the Hotel to maximize profitability, minimize liability, and conform to alcoholic beverage regulations.
- Oversee and manage labor vs sales for all staff.
- Work to continuously improve cost control measures relating to the beverage program by monitoring purchasing procedures, ensuring accurate inventory when placing orders and managing deadstock items already in house and review sales of menu items each week.
- Participate in beverage inventory each month and ensure accurate counting and data entry. Coordinate with sommelier to ensure beverage inventory is merged, complete, and turned in on time.
- Coordinate monthly beverage education and training with Director of Food and Beverage.
- Develop Beverage/Food training for staff on menu items, new product and refreshing knowledge.
- Oversee bartender schedule including hiring, training, team meetings and requests off to make sure all operations are appropriately staffed for volume of business.
- Maintain real time tracking of beverage cost via invoice and sales entry into Beverage Trackers
Your Skills and Experience include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a management role in the bar operation or similar high-end hospitality setting.
- Diploma/degree in Business or Hospitality Management.
- Proven track record of managing and developing teams to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with staff and customers.
- Thorough knowledge of food and beverage service, including wine and spirits.
- Extensive beverage knowledge including traditional cocktails and new, on-trend beverages.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
How To Send An Application To Mövenpick For The Role Of Bar Manager
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED