Applications are open for Jobs at AsanSka University College of Design and Technology. They are looking for a Jewellery Design Lecturer to teach undergraduate students at the Department of Jewellery Design of the University College.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- To teach and support students by adopting a learner-centered approach and being committed to contributing towards the delivery of a first-class student experience.
- To assist curriculum development and contribute to planning, course materials, and learning.
See Also: AngloGold Ashanti Limited Job Update
- To conduct research of relevance to the lecturing and/or professional practice and align own research with teaching and learning.
- To assist with the day-to-day running and ongoing development of the Jewellery Design Department, including ensuring quality and standards are maintained.
- To support all aspects of promoting the Programme to prospective students and external stakeholders.
- To draw from professional networks to secure industry opportunities for students to enhance learning.
- To provide effective feedback, support, and guidance to students, which promotes improvement of performance.
- Lastly, Any other such reasonable duties as required by the Head of Department for Jewellery Design.
Skills And Experience
- Minimum of an MFA in Jewellery and Metalsmithing
- A PhD will be an advantage as well as industry experience
- At least two (2) years of teaching experience in Jewellery Design at a reputable university.
How To Submit An Application For AsanSka University College of Design and Technology Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th November 2022
NB: Ensure to application an email are addressed to the Registrar, AsanSka University College of Design and Technology, Oyibi
Please note that only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED