Here is the Latest Job Announcement At Roche. The company is hiring a Patient Journey Partner.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Acting as a trusted partner and the primary point of contact between stakeholders and Roche, prioritising and securing resources, and driving solutions that deliver outcomes faster.
- Collaborating with patient journey partners to remove roadblocks and unlock possibilities to deliver value for patients and the community.
See Also: Roles Available at Ghana Meteorological Agency
- Guiding Roche’s products through their lifecycle and supporting their appropriate use, sharing their merits with HCPs in a truthful and balanced manner.
- Ensuring great experiences whenever partners in the ecosystem engage with Roche employees, products and services.
Who You Are
- You demonstrate personal purpose in improving the patient journey, as well as a strong passion to bring value and impact to the healthcare ecosystem.
- You are a true visionary, defining and embedding the strategy around creating better health outcomes for more patients faster, bringing a strong entrepreneurial mentality with outstanding partnering capabilities (coaching, consulting, ability to deeply listen, question and understand).
- Growth mindset, able to learn and unlearn quickly, take risks and experiment, and contribute to the learning cycle by sharing knowledge with others inside and outside Roche
- Self managed and self directed – altruistic in supporting the global network
- Display of integrity in everything as a leader who senses, reflects and responds
- Boldly acts on key decisions and opportunities and boldly stops any activity that is not adding value. Ability to say “No” to partners when the value is not predictable/foreseen.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills including partnering with Therapeutic Area Experts (TAEs) and organisations is required. Experience partnering with Patient Advocacy Groups (PAGs) is highly desired.
- Experience in both formulating cross-functional strategies and orchestrating cross functional teams
- Strong eye for business with desired expertise in strategy, medical and customer experience excellence
- Able to understand and use digital means and tools
- Deep experience in agile ways of working is desired
- Deep knowledge of patient journey(s) and related treatments in defined disease area(s), enabling engagement at the specialist level.
- Broad understanding of Roche’s present portfolio and future pipeline, such that they can work on future-based solutions
- Robust understanding of medical affairs strategies and tactics including clinical research
- Fluency in English is required to collaborate internally across the broader Roche enterprise
- Jobs At Livemas Real Estate and constructions
- Standard Bank Group Announces New Job Vacancy
- SOS Children’s Villages Job Placement
How To Submit An Application For Roche’s Latest Job Announcement
Click on this Link to Apply.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED