Find here the SOS Children’s Villages Job Placement. The Organization is excited about hiring an Alternative Care Coordinator. The Position reports to the Programme Director at the Location.
The ideal candidate should hold:
- A first degree in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, or other related fields, with not less than five years’ experience in the field of child care administration, management, supervisory or leadership level in education or teaching, or social work.
- A second degree, a working knowledge in financial management and budgeting as well as Project Management experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidates living and around Tamale are encouraged to apply
- Age- Not less than 35 years
- Possess proven ability in problem solving, providing group and individual counseling for children and youth. Capable of managing a child care facility according to good standards of child care management and capable of conceiving strategies of integration and harmonization of pedagogical work among different child care facilities. Good understanding of working with women, children, youth & communities.
- Act as role model and promote the organization’s child rights/child safeguarding policies.
- The ideal candidate should be a strategic thinker, have strong leadership and organizational skills, human resource management skills, combined with a strong interest in the needs and development of children, good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to do social investigations. Must be sensitive to gender related issues and modern concepts of child upbringing.
- Be of good physical and mental health and prepared to work long hours.
- Be computer literate. (Basic skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
You Might Also Like:
- Massive Graduate Job Recruitment At Lycopodium
- Webster University Job Opening
- Natural Resource Governance Institute Job Vacancy
How To Submit Your Application For The Job Placement At SOS Children’s Villages
You may apply via this Link
Closing Date: 25th November, 2022
Only short listed applicants would be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED