There is a job Recruitment for the position of Housekeeper / Cleaner At GIZ Ghana. GIZ Ghana is promoting inclusive, job-creating growth in Ghana to enhance employment prospects. Training and income-generating opportunities are therefore to be improved for low-income households, disadvantaged groups, returnees and individuals intending to migrate. The aim is also to promote the private sector and digitalisation, in particular. GIZ aims to achieve this by supporting businesses, tech start-ups and disadvantaged individuals with advisory services, financial instruments, and short-term and long-term training.
GIZ Ghana is seeking to recruit a Housekeeper / Cleaner.
The ComCashew EU REACH project aims to enable a sustainable and inclusive improvement in the rural economy through enhanced implementation of gendersensitive climate change adaptation and mitigation practices in at least 200 communities in the Joint Programme Area of the EU Ghana Agriculture Programme (EUGAP) by 2024.
The project will increase agricultural incomes, promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth in rural communities of the Joint Programme Area by 2024. The project will directly benefit Metropolitan, Municipal and Districts Assemblies, farmers and rural communities who are the most
affected and most threatened by climate change.
The cleaner is responsible for ensuring the office premises always remains clean and tidy, run errands as well as other tasks needed to run the office smoothly
- cleans the office premises, rooms, furniture, carpets and windows.
- sets up and prepares the conference rooms as instructed.
- makes photocopies and scans documents as needed.
- checks office supplies and restocks office items.
- carries out minor repairs as required to keep office equipment operational.
- runs office errands when required.
- reports damage to office areas and equipment and supports in maintaining them.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Secondary school education certificate
- at least 1-3 years’ work experience in a comparable position with references
- good knowledge of the local dialect an advantage
- Speaks good English.
- Reliability and good organisational skills, appropriate appearance and clothing.
- Computer literacy is an advantage.
Location: Wa – Upper West Region
HOW TO APPLY – Housekeeper / Cleaner At GIZ Ghana
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org under the Job Code 2021/ComCashew-EU REACH/12/01. Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline,
please consider application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 05 January, 2022
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED