Here are the NJA College Of Education Employment Possibilities. The College Governing Council established a search committee to solicit applications from eligible candidates to fill some vacancies.
- The Vice Principal shall assist the Principal in the overall management, administration, academic and disciplinary issues of the college in accordance with the colleges of Education Act 2012 (Act847) and other regulatory provisions governing the colleges of Education and in relation to the oversight responsibility of the Governing Council of the college
- Perform the functions assigned by the Principal of the college
- Act in the absence of the Principal of the College among others
See Also: GIZ Ghana November 2022 Job Recruitment
- The Principal is the Administrative and Academic Head, as well as Chief Executive Officer of the college and accountable to the college council.
- He or she is responsible for organising and conducting the financial and administrative business of the college in line with the statutes, decisions of the Academic Board and other national laws and regulation
- As academic head, the Principal is responsible for promoting quality teacher education and training and research in the college
- November 2022 Jobs At Parliamentary Service of Ghana
- Latest Job Advertisement At Socfin Group
- Roles Available at Ghana Meteorological Agency
How To Submit An Application For The Employment Possibilities At NJA College Of Education
Interested persons May click on any on the positions listed above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 29th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED