GIZ Ghana is finally here with its November 2022 Job Recruitment. The company is seeking to work with resilient, apt and hardworking individuals to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Develop communication strategies and materials to reach farmers and rural communities within the Project area
- Manage a radio programme on promoting Conservation Agriculture
- Support in the management of the REACH “Nature Clubs” programme for selected basic schools.
- As a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer you are responsible for the Result Oriented Monitoring of the project.
- In a team with another M&E Officer you develop tools and methodologies to capture and track the projects progress and thereby provide important information for the steering of its processes.
- At the same time you ensure that the necessary data for reporting and communication is available.
- Establishing conceptual links and integrated solutions with other units of the project, esp. GIS, ICT and Communication.
- Advising partners in the field of Conservation Agriculture, Community Engagement and other Rural Development topics.
- Take over responsibility for implementation of processes guided by the production unit as well as other specific tasks.
- New Job Notice At Coca-Cola
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited Job Update
- AsanSka University College of Design and Technology Job
- LIVE STREAM: Ghana vs Switzerland (International friendly)
How To Submit An Application For The GIZ Ghana November 2022 Job Recruitment
Click on any of the buttons above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 25th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED