A reputable hotel called Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager. The role holder, under the supervision of the Assistant Director Of Engineering is responsible for supporting, supervising, scheduling and motivating the hotel maintenance team while making sure the overall corrective and preventive maintenance is completed.
- For employees under him, completes, evaluates and follows-up on employee performance reviews and six month’s progress reports on a timely basis.
- Maintains all hotel building and equipment in a good and neat condition.
- Ensures that effective and concise preventative maintenance schedules are followed.
- Efficiently communicates overall repair and maintenance status to the ADOE on a daily basis.
- Maintains all the fire-life-safety equipment in first class order.
- Ensures that the fire-life-safety first response team has a complete understanding of all procedures, equipment and alarms.
- Establishes good working relationships with suppliers whom will furnish reliable 24-hour emergency service.
- Compiles a monthly consumption report on heat, light and power to include electricity, gas, steam and water and submits to the ADOE.
- Ensures all engineering team members under the direction of the Assistant Director of Engineering / Director of Engineering are exposed to hotel internal and external training on an on-going basis Ensures regular training is given to the engineering team members under his direct supervision.
- Ensures effective inter-departmental communication and good relations between the engineering team members and members of fellow departments within the hotel.
- Prepares and follow through on any projects as outlined by Director of Engineering and /or Assistant Director of Engineering.
- Ensures all public areas are patrolled daily and all lighting is in good order.
- Ensures all engineering team members are permanently well groomed and in uniform.
- Under ADOE supervision, develops and maintain an energy conservation program allowing the hotel to meet its annual budget target.
Also View: Relationship Manager At Absa Bank
- BSc in Civil Engineering / Certified technical diploma in mechanical (HVAC) or electrical
- 5 years’ experience in building or plant maintenance
- Expertise knowledge in wall paint and tile layout grout and its methodology
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with staff members
- Good basic computer skills in software office (word, Excel, Power Point)
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Team oriented
How To Send An Application For The Position: Manager, Maintenance
Closing Date: 18th September, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED