Here is the latest job vacancy at Helios Towers. The company is looking for a dynamic Project Manager to join the Ghana Team. The Project Manager will be responsible for assigned projects and ensure they are delivered within the agreed timelines and lead/manage the Projects resources (internal and contracted) to deliver projects and exceed the project success criteria. This is a one year contract.
- Overall day-to-day management of the project activities of the company.
- Budget & time- Delivery of programmes and projects on time and to budget.
- Quality- Management of Project Quality Plan to ensure a systematic methodology for verifying all Quality Control related activities throughout the project including the responsibility for the management and co-ordination of all project specifications
- Risk Management & Scope- Definition and management of project scope from establishing customer requirements, designing the solution, determining the equipment and contractor requirements and managing variations as they arise
- Resource Management- Management of all materials, manpower and subcontractors required for the execution of the project. The project manager has full or partial responsibility of selection, sourcing and scheduling of materials and sub-contracted services in line with the project schedule
- Project Management Process- Projects are to be executed in line with the defined Helios Towers Project Management processes. The Project Manager is responsible to ensure that all databases, templates & reporting are kept up to date in a timely and accurate fashion in accordance with the company requirements.
- Continuous Improvement- Identify opportunities for improvement through structured project reviews and work with the Group and OpCo project management teams to improve process, quality and safety standards.
View Also: Exciting Job Opening At Colgate Palmolive
Qualification & Experience:
- Educated to degree level/equivalent in Project Management, Civil, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in management of Project Management
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience
- Experience working in a large organisation/listed organisation.
- Project Management Professional Membership
- Corporate Governance with regards to Project Management
- Project delivery
- Site Health and safety management
- Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Internal and external stakeholders engagement and management
- Attention to detail
- Change champion
- Analytical thinking
- Risk Management
- Budget Management
- Results orientated
- Planning and organising
- Complex problem solving
- Communicator at all levels
- Objective driven with customer and supplier insight
- Team building
How To Submit A Job Application To Helios Towers
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED