Generation is advertising a new job vacancy. They are looking to hire an exceptional Mobilization Coordinator to manage the end-to-end screening of learners to ensure that high-quality candidates are trained in their skilling programs.
- Guide prospective learners through screening (e.g. online application, tests, etc.), ensure strong relationships and communication throughout and proactively identify and solve learner issues with knowledge and tool
- Create strategies to meet cohort outcomes, such as reviewing applicant data to improve screening processes, determining max levels of risk the team can support etc.
- Work closely with Learner Support Services to determine the max levels of risk that each program cohort can support, and determine individual learners’ program readiness and risk factors by analyzing applicant data and conducting outreach
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various admissions tactics and suggest new ones by analyzing applicant data
- Assist in developing continuous network of partner referrals
- Avoid legal liability issues through thorough adherence to policy, procedure, and guidelines
- Enhance Generation’s admission department and overall brand reputation by executing in accordance with standardized practices and building strong applicant relationships
- Work closely with Generation’s Global Functional teams to consult on design, monitor and troubleshoot outcomes etc.
- Act as a coordinator with the functional teams within our coalition partners (e.g., our other training partners who are also recruiting learners)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in admissions or enrollment
- You have experience managing a team, project managing complex tasks and coordinating across a broad range of stakeholders, both virtually and physically
- You have strong people-reading and decision-making skills
- You have a demonstrated commitment to equity work
- You are a strong communicator with a proactive/responsive approach
- You can work in a fast-paced, changing environment, take ownership and are entrepreneurial
- You are results driven, able to quantify success by developing metrics/analytics
- You believe in our mission, that fulfilling employment can change lives, and are passionate about doing social good
- You have an undergraduate degree or country equivalent preferred
Mode Of Application For Generation ’s Job Opportunity
You may apply for this position Via LinkedIn
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED