Here is the Latest Job Announcement At Eni. They are looking for an Operations Geology Manager within Eni Ghana in Accra, Ghana. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating subsurface geology operations of exploration and development wells, in co-operation with relevant professional figures.
As a member of geology team at Eni Ghana you will be responsible for:
- Planning subsurface geology operations of exploration and development wells and assist in the preparation of the geological well programmed
- Following -up exploration and development wells operations constantly on a daily basis and recommend technical solutions or actions to be taken.
- certifying wireline log and mud logging service tickets and pre-invoices.
- Controlling the quality of the work performed by Service Companies
- Assisting in the procurement of subsurface geology services from external contractors
- Visiting the well when there are problems and on routine basis to check service companies and wellsite geologists and give advice on the execution of drilling operations.
- Coordinating the preparation of final well reports and daily/quarterly report for all wells drilled
- Organizing and updating the digital data-base of the composite logs using the FINDER and
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Basin geology, Wireline formation testing
- Elements of sedimentology
- Subsurface & reservoir basic course
- Geology & Laboratories course
- Basic Formation Evaluation course
- Gas While Drilling (GWD) basic and advanced
- Advanced Formation Evaluation course
- Quality control in data acquisition
- Well control in drilling operations
- Oil & Gas Industry experience in exploration
- Operations Geologists experience
- overseas experience
- Integrated use of well data: use of all available geological and drilling data (hydrocarbon shows, ditch cuttings, sidewall or bottom cores, wire-line logging) to evaluate the well results.
- Use of geochemistry data: interpretation of surface logging hydrocarbon shows data (GWD, QFT)
- Surface logging operations planning & supervision
- Use of Well Data Acquisition software for geological well program preparation
- Preparation of final well reports/composite well log
- Pore pressure prediction/Evaluation
- Well Seismic acquisition: planning and supervision of VSP acquisition
- Wireline formation testing – Logs Aquisition, QC and follow-up
- Completion activity and workover Operation
- Specific suppliers and contractors market
- Knowledge Technical & Contractual Specifications Preparation
PVT sampling design
- Operative Procedure
- Engineering or Geoscience degree.
Location: Accra, Ghana
- Qatar Airways New Job Recruitment
- Graduate Work At AngloGold Ashanti
- New Career Options At Kudu Logistics
How To Submit An Application For Eni’s Latest Job Announcement
Forward your applications by tapping on this Link
Deadline: 12th January, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED