Here is the Qatar Airways New Job Recruitment. They are recruiting for the role of Airport Services Duty Supervisor in Ground Services based at Accra, Ghana. Reporting directly to the Duty Officer you will supervise your team to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers to ensure they receive the award winning 5-star service Qatar Airways is renowned for. You will also be required to support the Airport Services Manager when needed as well as displaying excellent skills to deal with flight delays, disruptions, denied boarding and any other challenges.
See Also: Permanent Job Offer At Perbi Cubs
- Facilitates ramp handling in liaison with all airport staff to expedite departures
- Supervises the airport team to ensure on-time flight closure and working towards overall on-time performance
- Plan efficient duty allocations of manpower during duty periods for Customer Service Agents and provide support to the
- Airport Services Manager in case of flight disruptions, mis-connections and other passenger related disruptions
- Provide leadership, demonstrate team building skills, direct staff and evaluate performance as well as being able to build
- on constructive feedback
- Generate various reports and always keep the workplace neat and tidy as well as offering support to the Airport Services
- Manager in implementation of training and remaining sensitive in varying difficult situations at all times
- Manage and train the ticketing team
Check Also: Amazing Job Vacancy At Sitel Group
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Knowledge of Weight and Balance, Ramp handling and Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
- Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
- Experience in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and ramp handling
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
You must have the legal rights to live and work in Ghana to be considered for this role.
- Now Job Vacancies At African Union
- Over 300 New Job Vacancies At Melcom
- End Of Year Job Recruitment At Hapag-Lloyd
How To Submit An Application For New Job Recruitment At Qatar Airways
To apply, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED