KPMG is conducting a fresh graduate recruitment program for its Advisory Unit. This is a unique way to enter the business and learn in an accelerated manner, while pursuing a qualification.
You will have an intense period of training to include technical and business skills and you will start working on diverse and exciting projects soon after. You will have our support in pursuing your chosen qualification.
The company provides coaching and mentoring support while growing your network regionally and globally.
We hope this will be the start of a long and fulfilling career with KPMG.
View Also: Recruitment of Young Graduates At WAEC
Qualification, Skills And Expérience Required:
You’re a strong candidate if you have;
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Graduated with a second class upper and above or a professional qualification from ICA, ACCA,etc. Please state your degree classification on your CV and the application form.
- An interest in Advisory Services.
How To Submit An Application For A Job At KPMG’s Advisory Unit
All interested person should click on the button below for more details.
Deadline: 15th June, 2023.
You Might Also Ve Interested In:
- UNESCO Internship Program at 2023 (Without IELTS)
- Graduate Job Recruitment At KPMG
- Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023/2024
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED