Students and recent graduates can participate in the 2023 UNESCO Internship Program to gain hands-on experience in a variety of fields while gaining insight into the inner workings of the organization.
Famous internships include the United Nations Development Program, the World Health Organization, and others. The UNESCO Internship 2023 is open to students from any part of the globe. Internships and voluntary work are available through UNESCO.
No IELTS score is needed to intern with UNESCO and the duration of the internship is set at six months. The UNESCO internship is open to anyone, regardless of gender or educational background. To read more of this information about the internship, check here.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- To apply, you need to be at least 20 years old.
- Candidates are expected to have fluency in the English language.
- Students at the currently enrolled in a graduate program I.e. masters, doctoral programs or higher as well as a second degree.
- In 12 months prior to the start of the internship, you earned a Master’s or Doctorate degree (or second degree as stated above).
- Knowledge with computers is a prerequisite, as is experience with office software and hardware.
- Ability to work well with others and integrate into a diverse and international work environment.
- You need to have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Things that are not covered by the 2023 UNESCO Internship Program
For the following, UNESCO will not be able to provide assistance or financial aid:
- Visa Support
- Travel Expenses
How To Apply for the Internship Program
Click Here to apply for the open position at UNESCO.
The online application guide contains application instructions. You may read the details of other internships here.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED