There is a job vacancy for Junior Accounts Clerk at Legendary Foods. Applicant should be willing to start work as soon as possible.
Location: KNUST – Kumasi
About the organization:
Legendary Foods Ltd. is a social enterprise dedicated to the sustainable practice of farming edible insects. With a farm in Kumasi, Ghana, Legendary Foods seeks to farm locally desired insects as a way to address food insecurity. Legendary farms the palm weevil larva, a local delicacy that has been traditionally harvested. Legendary seeks to rapidly scale its production, co-develop packaged products, take advantage of export opportunities to other West African countries, and advance research on the palm weevil larvae while building a conscious company.
Legendary Foods is looking for a driven, goal-oriented, mindful, detail-oriented, and hardworking Junior Accounting Clerk (JAC) to be part of an exciting new venture with a strong social and environmental impact. In addition to Accounting, the chosen candidate should have an operational mindset capable of evolving to advanced analysis, models, and costing. We are a young & dynamic organization with a lot of potential for growth!
As our needs evolve, we have a strong commitment to internal promotion. Our ideal candidate should have the potential to evolve with us and be ready to acquire the skills necessary to satisfy future finance needs.
Job brief Of Junior Accounts Clerk at Legendary Foods
We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, and financial tasks.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated and reconciliation work. You will also run accounting software programs (e.g. Quickbooks) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, purchase vouchers, and receipts as well as take charge of all inventory.
A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers and deep attention to minute detail. Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
Check Also: Newest Job Opening At Newmont Mining Corporation
- Willing to work Wednesday to Sunday
- Very well organized
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or its related field
- About doing National service
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures o A very good typing speed
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements in QuickBooks o Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions using Accounting software
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Others upon request such as administrative, operational, or sales requests
- Comfort with G-Suite products
- Accountancy experience in a food-related industry
- Specific experience with any accounting software like Sage o Basic IT/networking principles.
- Additional desired qualities
- Comfort with and quick grasp of online applications & software
- Ability, willingness, and initiative to learn/research/enhance skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Ability to comprehend the inter-dependencies of multiple teams and ramifications to accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal communication that is transparent, concise, and accurate
- Wayoe Engineering and Construction Jobs
- Korle Bu Teaching Hospital Open Position
- Job Notice At Ghana Club 100
How To Submit An Application For Junior Accounts Clerk (Legendary Foods)
- Kindly submit your cover letter or letter of intention and CV titled “Accounting Clerk Application”. Include a copy of all relevant certificates including a link to the program description. Address your email to Augustus Marfo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure your CV includes:
- A listing of software used in any role.
- Where applicable, a description of the tasks performed at a former employer(s) that are relevant to the Core Competencies.
- All documents should be in PDF format and the email must be titled *Junior Accounting Clerk*
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED