Good News reaching EverydaynewsGH and all Graduates has it that the NABCo YouStart Initiative has been Launched.
About the YouStart Initiative
- With the help of the Ghana Enterprises Agency (GEA), 50,000 young people will receive training, and 5,000 will receive financial aid if they complete intermediate-level training.
- Component 2.1 of the Ghana Jobs and Skills Project is funded by the World Bank, and the GEA is responsible for implementing the Entrepreneurship Training and Grant Support component of the project.
- The goal of the project include facilitating training and the promotion of employment opportunities in Ghana.
Services the YouStart Initiative Offer
1. Training: YouStart helps people become more employable by providing them with resources to help them become entrepreneurs and grow their businesses.
2. Financial Resources (Funding): It Provides easy access to Credit Facilities and Basic Equipment Kits
3. Enterprise Promotion: The program’s goal is to promote business by providing guidance and networking opportunities to start-ups run by young people and by fostering partnerships between these businesses and other commercial entities and government bodies.
Nature of Training
- Across the country, different facilities will offer training based on the same standardized, quality-checked curricula. All training will take place in-district and will non-residential.
- Mentoring and coaching services will also be made available to those who complete the advanced training program. These services will help them with things like developing a business plan, securing the appropriate permits and licenses, and establishing relationships with suppliers and customers. Selected recipients would be offered short-term internships, mentoring, and guiding sessions.
- Minimum Qualification: Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
- Age: Between 18 to 40 years
- Willingness to start a business
- Women and People with Disabilities (PWD) would also be given priority.
- A Valid National ID Card (Ghana Card)
- A recent Educational Certificate
- Digital Address
- A Valid and working mobile number
How To Submit an Application for the NABCO YouStart Initiative
From Monday, November 14 forward, the Youstart application site will be live and available online. Kindly follow the instructions below to submit your application;
- Visit the YouStart Portal here
- Then, follow the instructions on the portal to apply.
You may also be interested in:
- NSS Flair Portal 2022/2023
- GHANA SCHOLARSHIP SECRETARIAT ONLINE APPLICATION
- Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED