This guide shows how to apply and use the Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) 2022/2023 online platform. This seeks to aid persons who would like to be assisted financially by the Student Loan Trust Fund. The good news is, with a VISA/Mastercard or a Mobile Money shortcode, you can pay back your loan.
Snapshot of the Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF)
The Students Loan Trust Fund is an institution that is popularly known for providing financial resources to benefit students that deserve it to promote national ideals.
It is a public institution established under the Trustee Incorporation Act 1962, Act 106 to provide financial resources for the benefit of students and to promote and facilitate the national ideals as enshrined in Articles 25 and 38 of the 1992 Constitution. It is to replace the SSNIT Students Loan Scheme. The Students Loan Trust Fund Act 2011, Act 820 has been passed by Parliament.
How Do I Apply For a Loan Via the Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF)?
If you want to apply for a loan via the Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF), it’s easy, you have to;
- Visit their application portal
- Sign Up and Activate your account
- Complete an Application
Full details are given below but before you apply, you have to check and know whether you are eligible or not to apply for the Fund.
- SLTF Laptop And Smartphone Scheme For All Tertiary Institutions
- Government has approved no guarantor policy for tertiary students
- Some deferred KNUST students throng students loan office to access funds
Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) Eligibility/Requirements 2022/2023
To apply for a loan at SLTF, an applicant must;
- First be a Ghanaian.
- Must have been offered admission to study an accredited tertiary programme in Ghana.
- Must be pursuing tertiary programme such as a diploma or 1st degree.
- Must have a valid Ghana Card Number (can be acquired at designated GRA offices for free)
- Must have an active registered Mobile Phone Number
- Must have a valid Email Address
- Must have a Student ID card or admission letter
- Must have an E-zwich Card (can be obtained at any bank)
How To Apply for the Students Loan Trust Fund 2022/2023
- Visit the Student Loan Trust Fund application portal by clicking here
- Sign up by clicking on the Signup button
- You may read the legal notice and click on Agree, if you agree.
- Fill in the required information and click on Next
- On user account information page, tick the box “I agree to terms of service” (ie., if you agree to the terms of service)
- Then click on the Create Account button
- Once you create your account
successfully, you will receive an
activation code on your phone
number or email.
- Input the code you received in the text-box and
- Then click on the Activate Account button
- If for any reason you did not receive your activation code after 24hours, kindly contact the nearest Students Loan office for assistance.
- Note that any activation code sent to you expires after 48hours.
- Also make sure you enter your correct active phone number and email address should be in small letters to receive the activation code.
How To Activate your Account
If you are not able to Activate your
account, follow the following steps;
- Click on Login button on the homepage, then click on Activate Account below the Sign in form
- Enter your Ghana card number/SSNIT number and click on Send Code
- Once you receive the activation code enter it into the Verification Code input field and click on Verify button.
- After activating your account, you can now Sign in to fill your students loan application form online.
How to complete an application on the Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) 2022/2023 Platform
To complete the whole application
process you need to;
- Upload all required and relevant supporting documents.
- Confirm your application details.
- Download and Upload all Agreement documents requested by the application.
- Take your biometric finger print at the nearest zonal or campus offices.
- You will be contacted via email
when your application is duly.
How To RESET Forgotten Password
If by chance, you forget your password, here is a way to reset it;
- Visit the STLF Portal clicking here
- Click on Login button on the homepage,
- Then click Forgotten Password below the Sign in form
- Enter your Ghana card number/SSNIT number and click Next
- Click on Send Code to request for your activation code.
- Your activation code will be sent through SMS.
- Input the code in the Verification Code
input field and click Verify
- Input your new password and Submit
- From here, you can login with your Ghana card number/SSNIT number and your new password
Students Loan Trust Fund Short Code
You can pay for your loan via VISA/MasterCard or Mobile Money through the Short Code *737*206# without going to the bank.
How To Contact the Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF)
The following are Contacts of STLF;
- STUDENT LOAN TRUST FUND CAMPUS OFFICES
- The Best Online Loans You Can Take In Ghana Without Collateral
- How to apply for NSS Loan
- NBSSI COVID 19 RELIEF LOAN APPLICATION PORTAL
I believe by now you know all the requirements and the steps to apply for the Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) 2022/2023. Kindly share this information information to others if you found it helpful.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED