Standard Chartered Science Education Trust Funds Scholarship At KNUST
For the 2021/2022 academic year, applications are open for the Standard Chartered Kenneth Dadzie Memorial Science Education Trust Fund Scholarship at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
The Standard Chartered Kenneth Dadzie Memorial / Standard Chartered Science Education Trust Fund, in collaboration with KNUST, is providing scholarships to outstanding but financially disadvantaged students at the university.
- The Scholarship is open to only First (1st) Year Undergraduate students pursuing STEM programmes (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- First (1st) Year Postgraduate student from the Department of Economics (MPhil Economics) are also eligible to apply
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate/Results – At least aggregate Nine (9), undergraduates only.
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
How To Apply – Standard Chartered Science Education Trust Funds Scholarship At KNUST
If interested, kindly ensure to download the Application Form HERE
Please Take Note
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, Year, Reference Number and Phone Number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students’ Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Application Closing Date: Friday, 11th March, 2022 at 3.30pm.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED