Here is the KNUST Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary 2021/2022. For the 2021/2022 Academic Year, Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science And Technology Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary is accepting applications from interested and qualified individuals.
Kingdom Books and Stationery (KBS), in collaboration with KNUST, is providing a bursary to needy but brilliant students at the University to assist them in successfully completing their education.
Eligiblity Criteria For KNUST Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary
- This Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students currently in their 2nd, 3rd and 4th years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full time programmes.
Requirements Documents For KNUST Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary
All interested applicants are expected to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- WASSCE Result
- Updated Result Slip Duly Signed and Stamped by Exams Officer or HoD for continuing students.
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
How to Apply – KNUST Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary 2021/2022
All interested candidates are to download the application form HERE
For information on how and where to submit the form, kindly read the steps provided below.
- Ensure that all documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme and Phone Number(s) boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Application Closing Date: Friday, 25th March, 2022 at 4.30pm.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED