There is a new job advert at Newmont Mining Corporation. This reputable mining company is once again recruiting for the position of Site Services Officer to work in the Brong -Ahafo Region of Ghana.
In This Role You Will:
- Accommodation supplies (household items/ consumables) through regular stock taking/inventory for cost effectiveness.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of department’s monthly accruals, cost and business performance reviews.
- Support with meal management services for employees and contractors on site.
- Assist with identification of maintenance issues and report to appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist in preparation of housing accommodation for management staff.
- Maintain knowledge of and compliance with all company policies, standard operating procedure and other documents that are appropriate to the workplace.
- Assist in ensuring expense reports are submitted, costs are allocated accurately, contractor invoices paid on time and all reconciliations are done monthly.
- Accomplish work objectives by determining own work schedule.
- Conduct assessment review of business partners performance in the field.
- Assist in the management of janitorial, catering, groundskeeping, maintenance and employee busing contracts, while adhering to the company standards.
- Contribute to negotiation of contract renewals and extensions.
- Perform audits and inspections on facilities, including buildings and equipment to confirm they are functional and presentable.
- Liaise, coordinate, and supervise general maintenance and housekeeping of facilities.
- Manage accommodation units and other facilities such as recreational and office units to ensure high standard in terms of cleanliness, repairs and maintenance.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- First degree in Business Administration, Management or Hospitality Management.
- First degree in Civil/Building Technology or construction related program.
- Detailed Knowledge of vendors and suppliers applicable to the department.
- Knowledge of administration and communication processes, procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of the Newmont’s invoicing and requisition processes, procedures and systems is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-3years’ experience in office administration environment with exposure to administrative activities.
- Strong experience in hospitality and third-party contract management.
Also Check: Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Job Recruitment
- Good administrative skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Sound planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Strong follow-up and coordinating skills.
- Sound information monitoring and management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employee and contract management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the supply chain process.
- Sound presentation, and project management skills.
- Good driving skills.
How To Submit An Application For Newmont Mining Corporation’s Job Advert
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED