Asanko Gold Ghana Limited has a new job recruitment ongoing. There is a job opening for a Design Draughtsman in the Engineering Department.
The Design Draughtsman will be in charge of making architectural designs and drawings using AutoCAD and other relevant software. He or she will also have to make sure that the design drawings match the requirements given.
See Also: Job Vacancy At DHL Global Forwarding
- Work with engineers and architects to make structural designs and working drawings for all structural projects on the mine;
- Make detailed drawings and diagrams in all areas of engineering, such as civil, electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation;
- All designs should have their sizes, weight limits, and measurements calculated;
- Draft designs using AutoCAD software;
- Work with the design team to look over and change drawings so that they meet company standards and best practices;
- Do any other tasks that the supervisor may give you from time to time.
Skills or Experience Needed:
- Must have at least a degree or diploma in engineering, architecture, design drafting, or something similar from a college or university that is recognized;
- Must have at least four (4) years of hands-on experience as a draftsman using CAD, AutoCAD Software, and/or other Microsoft programs that are useful in the mining industry or a related field;
- Must be able to use a computer and know how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and manage a database.
- Must be able to drive on rough terrain and have a valid Ghanaian driver’s license.
- Excellent working knowledge of drawing programs and 3D modeling tools like Rivet, Solid Works, Smart Draw, and SketchUp;
- Excellent knowledge of architectural and engineering design principles and the ability to use them;
- Ability to use what you know about standards, methods, and procedures on the job;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to think of designs and pay close attention to every detail;
- Must be able to communicate well both orally and in writing and be able to work with people at different levels of leadership and from different cultures.
- Strong people skills and the ability to organize;
- Must be medically fit for the job and the place where they work;
How To Submit An Application For The Job Recruitment At Asanko Gold Ghana Limited
Send your application, along with a detailed resume and proof of qualifications, by the deadline date to:
Manager, Organizational Capability,
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited,
No. 4, Sir Arku Korsah Road,
Airport Residential Area,
P. O. Box CT 6153,
Or email: email@example.com
Deadline: March 3, 2023.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED