The Methodist University Ghana is seeking to recruit a new Internal Auditor.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for the internal audit of the accounts and financial transactions of the University.
- The Internal Auditor reports administratively to the Vice Chancellor and functionally to the Audit Committee of the University
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Must have a distinguished professional with capacity to motivate and direct staff
- Must be above reproach and must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organisational skills
- Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Must be a member of a recognised professional Accountancy / Auditing body, (ICA/ACCA/CIMA, CA, CPA), possession of a Master’s Degree, preferably MBA/MSc/MS in Accounting/Finance will be an advantage
- Must be Deputy Finance Officer/Deputy Director of Finance/Deputy Internal Auditor in a University or analogous institution
- A minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience in a reputable and recognised practicing firm, industry, commerce and/or public service.
View This: Job Posting At European Union (EU)
Terms of Appointment
The Successful applicant shall hold office for four (4) years and may, upon application, be eligible for re-appointment for a further term of up to four (4) years
How To Send An Application To Methodist University For The Role: Internal Auditor
Interested applicants should download an Application Form from the Methodist University Ghana website: www.mug.edu.gh
Methodist University Ghana
P.O. Box DC 940,
Delivered at the Reception (Administration Block3,
Dansoman Campus, Methodist University Ghana
Closing Date: 29th September, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED