There is a new job post for the position of Accounts Clerk at the European Union (EU). The recruited person will be attributed functions depending on the needs of the Delegation. The place of employment is Delegation of the European Union to Ghana -The Round House – 81, Cantonments Road, Accra, Ghana.
- The jobholder will provide general accounting and administrative support to the section.
- He/she will replace the Accountant during absence.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of HND Accountancy (Higher National Diploma) or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a similar field.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in performing the above mentioned tasks
- Previous work in an International organization
Knowledge of languages
- Fluent in English both oral and written (C2 Level) plus at least one local language
Knowledge of IT tools
- Microsoft Office,
- Spreadsheet, Database & Payroll Softwares
- Accounting Applications
- An accurate, organised and detailed oriented candidate with good planning skills. A fast learner, responsible and responsive who is able to meet short deadlines.
Recommended: 2023 Remote Jobs Available In USA
The Union offers a competitive position in an international and multicultural environment. Benefits, such as additional pension scheme and medical insurance, are offered to employees and their families under certain conditions.
Application Guidelines For A Job At EU
Interested candidates should send their application and supporting documents by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating as the subject: “Application LA: Accounts Clerk – [Family Name and first name]”.
The application should include a cover letter and a detailed EUROPASS CV with one professional reference.(Link to download Europass CV: https://europa.eu/europass/en/create-europass-cv)
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and an interview. Recruitment of the successful candidate will be subject to medical fitness.
Closing Date: 22nd September, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED