Accounts Clerks at WAEC Ghana
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Finance Division:
- Perform accounting and clerical duties in the Finance Division.
- Type, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposit slips, general ledger postings and statements.
- Enter financial transactions in database daily.
Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and Financial/Cost Accounting.
Applicants must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
- Accuracy in accounting computations and data entry.
- Strong people skills, a polite and professional demeanor.
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Accounts Clerks at WAEC Ghana – How to Apply
or visit https://www.waecgh.org/careers for more information
The deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, 24th December 2021.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED