Secretaries at WAEC Ghana
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences.
- Manage files and other records in an office.
- Handle correspondence between departments.
- Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution.
- Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language.
- A relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School.
In addition, applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite.
Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Organisational and administrative
- Report writing skills.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
- Efficient time-management
- Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Secretaries at WAEC Ghana – How to Apply
or visit https://www.waecgh.org/careers for more information
The deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, 24th December 2021.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED