Security Coordinator at WAEC Ghana
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Security Department:
- Advice Management on security related issues.
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Security to protect personnel and properties of the Council.
- Work towards the prevention of examination malpractices.
- Liaise with WAEC Police Unit and other national security agencies to investigate examination malpractices.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management of the Council.
Applicants must possess the following qualification:
- A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in at least five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Security related discipline from a recognized Tertiary Institution. OR
- Retired Officer from the Armed Forces with the rank not below Major or equivalent rank in other security services.
Applicants must have at least five years relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Proactive and critical thinking
- Crisis management and leadership skills.
- Excellent investigative skills
- Accurate report writing
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
Applicants must not be more than forty-five (45) years of age at the time of applying.
Security Coordinator at WAEC Ghana – How to Apply
or visit https://www.waecgh.org/careers for more information
The deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, 24th December 2021.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED