Legendary Foods limited has an exciting employment opportunity for a passionate individual who has the ability to lead the organization’s sales function, drive FMCG sales growth, direct sales strategy, and be a business leader in the organization for the Greater Accra Region and potentially other regions in Ghana. That person will work as the Sales Executive.
Duties of the role:
- Responsible to design, execute, monitor and adapt sales strategy
- Assess and implement methodology to increase B2C & B2B sales
- Identify new channels and develop distribution strategies for local and international markets.
- Identify gaps or areas of improvement in current sales channels.
- Collaborate with business analysts to extract meaningful sales data for strategic purposes
- Establishes volume and revenue goals to maximize profitability for the Company. Monitors reports on sales performance vs. budget.
- Effectively manage and coach designated sales team Manage and enforce credit terms of the company
Engage in Active Selling
- Strategically identifying potential B2C and B2B clients to grow small to large business accounts through initiating and closing the sales on products
- Maintaining a professional network of potential clients/customers and business opportunities.
- Generate sales by prospecting leads, cold calling and negotiating advantageous deals.
Planning of Marketing Events & Marketing Activities
- Preparing and communicating product promotions and special sales to customers. Strategize and execute well-thought-out targeted marketing plans and promotional activities to increase product exposure, customer traffic and sales.
- Collaborate with retailers to strengthen product exposure with optimal locations, shelf positions and signage.
- Prospecting new opportunities by identifying promising advertising campaigns and negotiating deals
Manage Customers + Customer Feedback
- Document and train sales team members to accurately document and record customer complaints, liaise with appropriate internal departments to relay precise information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint
- Determining the cause of the problem
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Liaising with field sales, retailers and wholesalers to understand product requirements and limitations
- Supporting all sales team members to drive growth and development. Supervising, optimizing and adapting current field sales strategies
- Developing monthly sales targets for team players.
- Monitors and measures the workload of sales staff to ensure the best process is in place. Manage and participate in inventory control for the purposes of theft control, food safety and to optimize profitability
- Additional responsibilities upon request.
- Candidates should be adaptable and flexible with the understanding that Legendary Foods is a quickly growing company and it is a start-up environment.
- Active sales experience in FMCG
- Experience managing relationships with distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
- Customer Relationships, Customer Retention, Market Research.
- Ability to multitask (not in a given moment but over days and weeks), prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Proven customer support experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pivot & adapt, mobilize resources quickly
- Driven by results and sales
- Must be willing to move around and travel to hot and congested areas High level of integrity.
Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience. Compensation will be part base + part bonus based on targets, and medical insurance available after the probation period ends.
Mode Of Application For Legendary Foods Limited’s Employment Slot
Send your CV and Cover letter to the email: email@example.com
- Ensure that the cover letter highlights your sales experience & sales leadership experience.
- All documents should be in PDF format
- The subject of the email must be *Sales ExecutiveApplication*
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED