AWDF is here with a new internship opportunity. The organization has a vacancy for a the role of a French-speaking Intern who will be responsible for providing administrative, communications, and translation support in French to the AWDF Partnerships and Philanthropy (P&P) Department. The main objective of this department is to establish and nurture partnerships, as well as to engage in, and with the philanthropic ecosystem.
The P&P Intern role is an exciting opportunity for an African feminist who is passionate about gender justice and provides an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in partnerships and philanthropy within a feminist fund, while also developing administrative, communications, and translation skills and promoting language inclusion within the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Virtual/Remote, preferably based in a French-speaking African country
Monthly Allowance: USD 878.5
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Political Science, Law, Social and/or Gender justice, Communications, International Relations and/or any other related qualifications
- Fluency in French, strong written and verbal communication skills, and working knowledge of English.
Applications should include:
- A cover letter of not more than a page explaining your interest and excitement in applying for the position to work for AWDF; and highlighting your experience and competencies as they relate to the specific areas of duties indicated in the vacancy to demonstrate a good fit for the role.
- A recent CV with references outlining your educational qualifications and internship records.
Recruitment Process For The Internship Opportunity At AWDF
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th September, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED