Here is the latest job opportunity at Compassion. The international company is in search of a Trips & Visits Specialist I.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children. Understands and advances Christ’s mandate to protect children. Raises awareness of the needs of children and takes active steps to help protect against neglect, abuse, and exploitation of children. Promotes the dignity, respect, positive treatment, potential of children in all circumstances. Encourages the involvement of others in helping children in need. Reports and appropriately supports responses to incidents of harm of children if they occur.
- Assists in collaborating with marketing specialists to provide first-hand experience and exposure to Compassion’s core ministry programs for vision trips, sponsors, and donors, ultimately to increase involvement and sponsorship of children.
- Cooperates with partnership team and church partners to plan tours and visits for vision trips, sponsors, and donors. Provides feedback to Partnership Facilitators and Training teams for Partnership capacity/skill building to enhance the quality of tours and visits to the project.
- Helps find and train translators to service tour groups as they interact with church partners, sponsored children, and other key stakeholders. Trains and arranges payment for these translators.
Also Check: Career Placement At Ecobank PLC
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- No experience is required beyond the minimum education requirement.
- Office – Standard Office Environment
- Physical Demands: Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
- Travel Requirements: May be required to travel up to 50% of normal schedule
How To Send An Application For The New Opportunity At Compassion
Closing Date: Monday, 18th September, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED