Vodafone Ghana is hiring a Account Manager to implement the Enterprise Sales strategy and plan for growing revenues and sales order values for designated strategic and corporate accounts. This is a permanent role.
- Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation.
- Leadership/membership of virtual account teams to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
- Develop regional contact strategies and regional account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts.
- Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are closed.
- Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer; and presenting the compelling value proposition of Vodafone Enterprise Sales
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team.
- Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
- Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
Also View: Hiring Opportunities At US Embassy
Educational and Technical Requirements
- Business studies degree or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience of sales /account management in an enterprise solutions (preferably in Telecoms)
- Consultative-based selling skills
- Completed and certified in Vodafone Way of Selling (VWoS)
- Contribute to the Vodafone Ghana sales strategy and decision-making processes, providing relevant inputs.
- Detailed understanding of the enterprise solutions needs of the regional corporate
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout Vodafone Ghana and customer organisations.
- Self motivated and self starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final successful conclusion.
- A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businesses
How To Forward An Application For Hiring At Vodafone
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED