The Accra Marriott Hotel is here with a career update for the position of Recruiter. The successful applicant will work full time with the said hotel.
- Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues.
- Assist employees with internal and external transfer requests and procedures.
- Monitor and assist managers/supervisors with hiring processes and issues.
- Coordinate and conduct applicant drug screens, reference checks, background checks, motor vehicle checks, and social security number verification.
- Maintain applicant flow, drug screen, orientation and transfer request logs.
- Create and maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into Human Resources Information Systems.
- Assist with orientation of new employees.
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9’s). Support processing and maintenance of payroll records in accordance with policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
- Create and maintain filing systems. Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Create and type office correspondence using computer. Serve as Human Resources subject matter expert and participate on project teams.
- Train new hires on Human Resources processes, programs, policies, information systems, etc.
Also View: Hybrid Career Opening At Absa Bank
Method Of Career Application At Marriott Hotel
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED