SNV is advertising a fresh employment opportunity. They are looking for a Project Assistant. This position is part of an SNV Country Organisation and is appointed to project(s) in the country.
I. Office Administration
- Project Support will include;
- Mainly provide administrative support to the project and the team. Activities include, Data management and filing of Project documents;
- Organise and coordinate main the Sundial Project workshops and training activities.
- Service and process delivery support will include;
- Applies and supports established project procedures and main processes to meet service needs.
- Ensures service standards are met in (consistent) delivery.
- Secretarial & Administrative:
- Receiving and ensuring final screening of visitors to the office; Answers telephone system for the purpose of screening calls, transferring calls, responding to inquiries and/or taking messages to the respective staff; Maintaining and building information (e.g. use schedules, staff directories, emergency contacts, etc.) for the purpose of providing reference information.
- Providing day-to-day administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the Nandom Project office; Maintaining and continually updating the team’s filing system of all hard copies of correspondence and documentation dispatched and received, manages the registration and filing of all incoming and outgoing mail and other Secretarial duties such as writing of minutes, editing of letters and reports, and being in charge of the office secretariat.
- Maintaining reception area materials (e.g. job applications, newsletters, event calendars, etc.) for the purpose of providing resource information to visitors.
See This: Amazing Employment Vacancy At WTW
- A minimum in university degree in Administration, or its equivalent;
- A minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience in Office Management, preferably within the INGO sector;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, speak politely to all staff and partners;
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent IT and typing skills;
- Maintain good appearance and professionalism;
- Has the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands; and prioritise tasks and workload to deliver effectively;
- Good sense of duty and willingness to undertake additional task where need be.
Mode Of Application For Employment At SNV
Apply By: 5:00pm, January 11th, 2024.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED