Absa Bank is publicizing a fresh career slot for the position of Trade Sales Manager.
- To support the growth of Corporate Banking Trade business to meet business targets by developing & driving the delivery of a market leading joined up sales strategy for the trade corporate portfolio.
- The primary objective of this role is to maximize the Bank’s earnings through the sales of Trade solutions to targeted commercial clients.
- This is to be accomplished by winning new client mandates and deals, expanding existing relationships, and protecting current business flows. To ensure new Trade income streams are sustainable, this individual must support the establishment of strong, long-term client relationships in conjunction with the RM/RD responsible for these accounts
Sales Performance – Time split 70%
- Achieve sales performance targets as specified and agreed to within annual objectives.
- Segment each client/prospect based on anticipated need and forecasted growth potential.
- Agree on annual client sales objectives and action plans with RM/RD organization for all ‘Priority Accounts’ and review progress quarterly.
- Plan specific call objectives required to ‘advance’ the sales process with each client.
- Complete call reports for all client sales calls.
- Maintain updated and accurate ‘Trade Maps’ for all ‘Priority Accounts’ accounts as new information is identified during the sales process.
- Uncover client dissatisfaction with current situation in areas where Absa can provide alternative solutions.
- Update sales pipeline system on a weekly/periodical basis as new business opportunities are identified and existing deals are moved forward.
- Determine unique decision criteria, roles, and priorities of each client ‘buyer’ involved in the sales process.
- Influence relative importance of client decision criteria to maximize fit of Absa’s proposed solutions.
- Structure compelling solution proposals to demonstrate a thorough understanding of each client’s requirements and objectives.
- Monitor progress of all implementations and provide appropriate support to ensure all client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Develop links with other related companies and product areas to maximise cross selling opportunities.
- Arrange customer seminars and conferences or be a part of customer get-to-gethers to enhance and value-add the sales and product education to customers.
Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Related Job: Massive End Of Year Recruitment At Fidelity Bank
Mode Of Submission For A Career At Absa Bank
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED