Jumia Ghana has a vacancy open for employment. A GH – HR Operations Specialist – Jumia (Open End)’s service is needed.
- Contributes to ongoing recruiting efforts as needed; maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, CVs, and applications; verifies candidates’ background by contacting references.
- Responds to HR-related queries within the company
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and contracts and verifying completion.
- Assists with employee benefits administration
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Keeps track of employee information.
- Sets appointments maintains calendars, copies files, enters data into computer systems
- Enters or changes employee information on the HRIS system
- Maintains administrative and personnel files
- Enrolls and off-boards employees on IT, Finance and HR systems
- Prepares Offer letters and contracts for new employees.
- Obtains and orients temporary agents by forwarding requirements and criteria to temporary services; providing information and directions; manages their onboarding, offboarding and payroll administration.
- Continually works with department to streamline HR processes and improve internal policies.
- An experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The chance of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How To Apply Jumia Ghana’s Vacancy
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED