An amazing vacancy is present at a Robert Walters Africa. As the Manager of Technical Operations, you will oversee and lead the technical production work to ensure efficient delivery of brokerage services.
- Arrange suitable insurance coverage for clients
- Negotiate policy structure, terms and costs with insurance providers
- Conduct technical risk assessments and present recommendations
- Ensure that all pre and post renewal reports for the clients are sent on time as per company
laid down procedure
- Advanced Diploma in Insurance Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant or general Insurance or Insurance Broking Experience
- Relevant Insurance Industry Knowledge (Ghana & Global)
- Knowledge in General Insurance and Insurance Law
Contract type: Permanent
See This: Hybrid Graduate Job Vacancy At VISA
How To Submit An Application For Robert Walters Africa’s Vacancy
If this opportunity matches your experience and skillset, please do not hesitate To Apply Here
About The Outfit
For the past 25 years, the establishment has held firm to its belief that building strong relationships with people is good for a successful partnership.
At this company, Every candidate is treated as an individual with a focus on advising and consulting. It means they continually have the best candidates on the market to present to their clients.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED