Full Time Job At Clinton Health Access Initiative Inc. (CHAI) is advertising a job vacancy for the position of Analyst, Nutrition Program.
This position will be based in Tamale and will require extensive travel across the northern regions in Ghana.
- Support the Senior Program Manager in providing Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Health/Ghana Health Service on the review of CMAM guidelines, training manuals and protocols.
- Execute the day-to-day activities for the RUTF program with focus on the northern sector of Ghana.
- Work with Regional Health Directorates and selected facilities during program implementation.
- Coordinate nutrition program implementation in the northern regions.
- Conduct baseline assessment and mapping of CMAM sites in-country.
- Support capacity building of healthcare workers on management of acute malnutrition.
- Support government to develop e-learning modules for capacity building on management of severe acute malnutrition.
- Track and assess program deliverables in line with program outputs.
- Support grant proposal writing for future nutrition-related opportunities.
- Provide input and periodic updates to donors and partners on project activities.
- Perform other responsibilities, as assigned by the Country Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, dietetics, public health, epidemiology, social sciences, or related fields.
- Up to 5 years’ experience working in public health supporting MOH programs.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working and communicating with government officials and multilateral organizations.
- Experience in monitoring, evaluation, and reporting for public health projects.
- Willingess to travel.
- Experience living or working in Ghana and within the health system.
- Demonstrated experience working in MNCH& N programs.
- Experience with project coordination.
- Knowledge in procurement and supply chain management.
This Might Also Appeal To You: Job Possibility At Deloitte Ghana
Job Recruitment Process At Clinton Health Access
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED