There is a new job at Deloitte Ghana. The role of Semi- Senior – IT and Specialised Assurance (Risk Advisory) is vacant.
- Responsible for supporting the team on the delivery of multiple client engagements.
- Working with process owners of client personnel to address compliance, information security, and operational risks.
- Contributing to the development of audit plans, participating in client meetings and entity level and general IT controls testing fieldwork.
- Assessing the client’s current state of Information System controls, identify Cyber, Technology and Security risks and develop recommendations for remediation.
- Working with client IT personnel to analyse, evaluate and enhance information security controls, and perform information security audits.
- Being involved in other technology risk projects.
- Ability to set the stage for a successful assessment of client’s internal processes and controls by collecting and organizing data
- Ability to enhance the quality of engagements by identifying risks, performing testing, researching governing regulations, and developing reports
- Ability to understand the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
Job Recommendation: Entry Level Job Vacancy At Clean Team Ghana
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology disciplines (Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Technology, Business Information Technology) etc.
- Must have at least one of the certifications – CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCAK or other comparable certifications
- 2+ years post qualification experience in I.T & Specialized Assurance , Cloud Auditing or Technology role
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English.
- Enthusiast and professionally striving towards Technology Risk subjects.
- Awareness of ISO 27001, ISO 22301, 20000, ISAE 3402, General I.T Controls, Information Security Risk Assessment will be considered an advantage.
- Having good communication skills, inspiring teamwork, and responsibility with other team members.
- High on integrity and a self-driven/proactive work attitude to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
How To Submit A Job Request At Deloitte Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED