Unilever Ghana is presenting a new employment opening. The popular company is seeking the services of a Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer.
The Purpose Of Unilever Ghana Limited’s Employment
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. If you are an engineer who is enthusiastic to learn and to render services to provide and facilitate safe and efficient plant functioning and to achieve the factory performance improvement ambitions in the areas of quality, machine reliability, efficiency and cost, then this role is just for you!
- Manage over all Electrical & Instrument control engineering crews.
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed.
- Lead and drive the electrical safety audits, identification of gaps, development of action plans, corrective actions and follow up for improvement of electrical safety programs in manufacturing plant.
- Evaluate existing HT/LT electrical distribution systems, planning and budgeting for new investments, execution of new improvement/capacity enhancement projects without any Safety, health and environmental issue within agreed budget and agreed time plan.
- PM planning, estimating, scheduling, staffing, procurement and execution of various automation, control with Value Engineering concepts.
- Maintain relationship with Electricity Company of Ghana for reliability improvement of power supply to the site as the key contact for ECG electrical matters.
- Ensures critical support for all production line related concerns while supporting continuous improvement projects and structured kaizen activities as both a leader and team member.
- Communicate and coordinate with multiple vendors or contractors on technical related Maintenance requirements.
- Ensure Maintenance delivery as with safety, quality, output and cost effectiveness.
- To monitor and report machine reliability, MTBF, MTTR, Breakdown rate, repair & maintenance cost.
- Create Technical Standards to meet user requirement specification.
- Train and coaching subordinate/crews on technical standards.
- Identify and extend good practice to other lines.
- To support and ensure the installation, test run and commissioning of the local Electric and Instrument, control project works (Capex) in all production plants are carried out and completed within the target (Time, Cost and Quality).
How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED