PassionAir is hiring for the role: Financial Controller. The role holder’s work is to ensure the company’s financial health by overseeing all financial planning and analysis activities.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing budget variances.
- Reviewing the company’s financial statements to ensure they are accurate.
- Preparing month-end reports for management, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow
- Recommending changes in policies or procedures that will improve financial performance
- Forecasting future financial performance
- Preparing and analyzing budgets.
- Providing accurate tinancial reports to management
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations
- Overseeing all financial planning and analysis.
- Recommending changes to improve financial performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Eight (8) years of working experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience managing finance teams, preparing and analyzing reports, and making improvements to fiscal tools and systems
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent accounting knowledge.
- Proficient in MS Excel and other financial.
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills – to be able to identify and resolve financial issues as they arise.
How To Send An Application To PassionAir For The Role: Financial Controller
Send you application letters and resume, names and addresses of two referees, and soft copies all other relevant certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 4th September, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED