You can now find Exciting Job Opportunities At African Women’s Development Fund (AWDF). The organization is in search of people with growth mindset to fill the amazing positions projected below.
1. Junior Finance Assistant (Short-term)
- Support all external and internal audits of the organisation
- Take minutes of all departmental meetings
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the Finance Manager
- Participate in the monitoring visits of grantees to assess their financial management
See Also: USAID Ghana Employment Opportunity
2. Junior Finance Assistant (Regular)
- Raise invoices in Sunsystems for all approved supplier contracts
- Prepare on line payments or bank transfers to approved suppliers
- Undertake day to day input of transactions on the accounting system and the maintenance of financial records including inputting and completion of postings to meet the month-end reporting deadline of the 15th of the preceding month
- Assist in the maintenance of the internal expenditure control system which ensures that vouchers processed are matched with supporting documents and completed transactions are correctly recorded and posted in SUN SYSTEMS
- Vacant Slot At Consummate Engineering Limited
- Ghana Police interdicts two police officers for acting unprofessionally
- Permanent Job Offer At Perbi Cubs
How To Send An Application For AWDF’s Exciting Job Opportunities
Tap on any of the link given above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 10 January, 2023.
Due to our limited capacity, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for additional information and interviews.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED