Tree Crops Development Authority (TCDA), is a legal and institutional outcome of the Planting for Export and Rural Development, that seeks to recruit suitably qualified, dynamic and accomplished Ghanaian professionals for the following positions:
- Excellent communication skills, especially written communication and group facilitation skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Access, Power-point, and internet communication.
- Develop reporting templates/dashboards of all business processes.
- Coordinate the Monitoring and Evaluation initiatives of the Authority
- Coordinate and supervise the execution of fairs, events, exhibitions, press conferences, national events such as farmers day, speaking engagements, durbars and meetings
- Draft speeches, press releases and advertisements
- Read and summarise bulky documents/reports for the CEO
- Draft speeches / memoranda / letters
- Attend to official visitors
- Develop audit policies and procedures based on best practices of standards.
- Guide the execution of audit assignments in an efficient and effective manner.
- Prepare audit plans, showing priorities and objectives and ensure effective implementation
- Analyze the internal control systems and advise on weaknesses with recommendations for improvement by assessing
- Implement the procurement policies of TCDA by ensuring the purchase of materials, equipment, spares and other consumables and services at the optimum combination of quality, price, delivery and services.
- Collate all requisitions-offshore purchases requisition/local purchase requisition from user departments and Zonal Offices
- Confer with Departments and Zonal Offices regarding requirements, specifications, quantities, and quality of goods and services and delivery requirements
- Plan, direct and control financial resources of TCDA
- Provide over all coordination and supervision of the various activities involved in the management of and reporting on the Financial resources of TCDA
To guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resource services, policies, and programmes.
• To coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies and programmes through Human Resource Staff and assist and advice line managers about Human Resource issues.
Design and coordinate the operationalization of policies and programmes of the TCDA.
• Plan, design and implement strategies to develop and manage the mandated crops under the TCDA
To manage Policy, Research and M&E programmes and initiatives that aim at improving the various operational areas of the tree Crops industry in Ghana and thereby ensuring its sustenance in the global Tree Crops economy.
• To lead teams of researchers in the development of research projects, data collection, data analysis, report writing and M&E programmes for Management’s information and policy decisions.
• To represent the Authority at relevant policy making platforms in the Tree Crops industry and occasionally mandated to represent TCDA at external forums.
Interested persons should click on the desired position to read more and apply.
Deadline: 24 September, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED