There is a great employment option at Publicis West Africa (PWA). The company is seeking to hire a Production Manager.
- 100% enforcement of production process and relevant documentation
- Manage production seamlessly using agreed process
- Ensure time efficiency and delivery per agreed delivery dates/briefs
- Ensure good Internal and external partner relationship with teams, clients and PHs.
- You must prepare production reports with learnings and recommendation after each production
- Effectively plan productions on account portfolio assigned.
- Identify and manage suppliers, costs & quotes, production planning and scheduling.
- Work closely with the catergory leads and their managers.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers locally and on the African continent
- Maintain a good working relationship with suppliers.
Suggested Post: Job Vacancy At Yamoaba Designs
Publicis West Africa’s Qualifications For The Employment Option
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3 to 5 years proven experience in the Film, Television, Media, Marketing, Advertising, and Broadcasting industry.
- Solution and deadline driven.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and willing “to go the extra mile.
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Flexible to work beyond normal office hours (overtime if and when required)
You May Also Be Interested In:
How To Send An Application
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED