There is a new Career Possibility At Old Mutual. The company is looking for a Retention Team Lead. The successful candidate in this role will effectively lead and motivate the client retention team to ensure performance targets are achieved in line with Old Mutual Ghana’s strategy, business plan, values and culture. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts and efforts of others
Recommended: Global Placements Advertises USA Teaching Jobs
- Provide telephonic and face to face service to customers and intermediaries.
- Implement plans that will contribute to maximum client satisfaction and ensure continued profitability and business growth.
- Actively manage and report on the achievement of business unit targets
- Adheres to business, process and compliance rules.
- Develops, coaches and manages performance of staff.
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the business product offerings, campaigns, rules and conditions in order to recommend the right solution to customers.
- Perform proactive activities designed to retain customers including but not limited to contacting clients to advise them of unsuccessful premium collection and various campaigns to be introduced to drive retention.
- Maintain and build client relationships with all relevant business stakeholders.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree (in sales, marketing, business or related field) from an accredited University
- Confident with the MS Office Suite with strong excel skills
- 3+ years experience in a similar role is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Outstanding customer service abilities
- Technical Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Information Monitoring
- European Union Delegation to Ghana Job Update
- Call For Job Applications At IPMC Ghana
- World Vision November 2022 Job Recruitment
- Remain politically neutral – Buhari charges Nigerian police
How To Apply For The Career Possibility At Old Mutual
Closing Date: 9th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED